INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information may relate to other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the sites but referring to resources outside the company domain.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
After consulting the above sites, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The Data Controller is Sir Safety System S.p.A., Via dei Fornaciai n. 9, Santa Maria degli Angeli (PG), email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller has designated a Data Protection Officer, who has specialist knowledge of the standard and practices on data protection and who is therefore, able to perform the tasks referred to in Art. 39 of Reg. (EU) 679/2016 and can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The following categories of personal data are collected:
- registration data entered when the interested party creates an account, which include name and surname, gender, date of birth, country of birth, telephone/mobile number, e-mail address and password;
- registration data entered when the interested party completes a contact form, which include name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, country and type of contact (individual or company);
- transaction data entered when you purchase one of our products or services on our site, through our Apps or via other channels, which include information on the purchased products/services, address, social security number, telephone number and payment information;
- data relating to the characteristics, choices and habits of the person concerned;
- personal data entered when using the sites, our Apps on third-party platforms or websites, such as social networking sites.
- personal data acquired by the interested party sending a CV in the Work with Us section.
PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal data collected by Sir Safety System S.p.a. may be processed for the purposes specifically indicated every time in the specific information notes that are provided to access the services offered by the website and the e-shop.
The purposes for which personal data are processed may be the following:
a) execute a specific request for user information or registration to the e-shop to purchase products,
b) allow the Company to carry out surveys aimed at improving the quality, products and services provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the Company ("Customer Satisfaction");
c) with the consent of the interested party, send commercial and/or promotional communication on the Company's products and services, as well as carry out market research ("Marketing");
d) improve the user experience on the Company's websites.
e) for profiling purposes, with the specific consent of the interested party.
The Data may be processed in paper format, automated or electronically and, in particular, by ordinary mail or e-mail, telephone, fax and any other IT channel, including social networks, such as: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WhatsApp.
OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAY PROCESS THE DATA
The Data may be processed by people operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations that regulate and guarantee the methods through which the external Managers will process the data, in EU or non-EU member states.
The Data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
As part of the contractual relationships of the Company, the Data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), also by inserting them in databases managed by third-party companies, operating on behalf of the Company. Management of the databases and the processing of the Data are bound to the purposes which they were collected for and are carried out in full compliance with the applicable law on personal data protection.
Whenever the Data should be transferred outside the EEA, the Company will take all appropriate and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
The processed Data to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes. However, the Company may continue to retain such Data for longer to be able to manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service. The processed Data for Marketing purposes will be kept by the Company from when the interested party has given consent until this is revoked. If the consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the above mentioned Marketing purposes but could still be retained to manage any claims and/or disputes.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party is granted the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Company whether the data is being processed and if so, obtain access to it;
- right of rectification and deletion, i.e. the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete Data or the deletion of Data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limit the processing, i.e. the right to request suspension of the processing if there are legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another Data controller;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of the Data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, if applicable;
- right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful Data processing.
The interested party may exercise the above rights by writing to Sir Safety System S.p.a, Via dei Fornaciai 9, Santa Maria degli Angeli n. 9 (PG), or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.